Friday, January 19, 2018

Defining Moments,














Hi my name is Eyerusalem Girma Zewdie, I have so many defining moments on my journey thus far I had to maneuver through and to highlight a few, up on finishing high school, the grades I got wasn't necessarily the grades I was expecting which left me with few options. The only college that accepted my grades was a Teachers Academy, with in that a Physics Department. Physics was one of the toughest subjects for me in high school but I accepted the challenge and enrolled. Little did I know, life was checking me, checking to see if I would accept a challenge that wasn't necessarily easy for me and was preparing me for what’s to come. Winning the #DiversityVisaLottery meant that I would have to leave everyone I knew behind and come to a new country, territory on my own and figure life out on this end. And that's what I did and doing. #definingmoments #physics #takethechallenge#learnfromit #manuver #lifelessons #explorer #navigator #pathfinder#storyteller #mystory #winneroflife #winning #newlife #naturallyme#naturallycurlyhair #afro

Did you have defining moments? How did you maneuver through it? Share.
Best,
Eyerusalem 

No comments:

Post a Comment